The Stony Brook University Fine Arts Organization and Stony Brook University Libraries are pleased to announce a call for artists!
The art exhibition will be held at the Frank Melville Jr. Memorial Library in the North Reading Room and curated by the FAO. This call is open to all graduates and undergraduates of all majors. We will only accept 2D artworks (drawings, paintings, prints, photographs, and digital prints).
Submissions must include:
- Full name
- Title of artwork
- Artwork dimensions (height x width x length)
- Name of medium
- Year of completion
Submissions are due by March 6, 2022, 11:59pm.
Submit artwork to Sonalika.firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Subject box: FAO_NRR_Submissions_Spring_2022
- Artwork file name: Name_Title_NRR_Spring_2022
Latest posts by Shafeek Fazal (see all)
- Appreciating Years of Service - September 30, 2022
- Welcome to our new Dean, Karim Boughida - September 15, 2022
- Quick and minimal IIIF digital exhibits with Glitch - March 4, 2022