The Stony Brook University Fine Arts Organization and Stony Brook University Libraries are pleased to announce a call for artists!
The art exhibition will be held at the Frank Melville Jr. Memorial Library in the North Reading Room and curated by the FAO. This call is open to all graduates and undergraduates of all majors. We will only accept 2D artworks (drawings, paintings, prints, photographs, and digital prints).
Submissions must include:
- Full name
- Title of artwork
- Artwork dimensions (height x width x length)
- Name of medium
- Year of completion
Submissions are due by March 6, 2022, 11:59pm.
Submit artwork to Sonalika.firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Subject box: FAO_NRR_Submissions_Spring_2022
- Artwork file name: Name_Title_NRR_Spring_2022
Latest posts by Claire Payne (see all)
- Call for artists! Spring 2022 student art show - March 3, 2022
- Join us for “Conducting Research About and Working with Contemporary Indigenous Artists” - February 18, 2022
- Exhibit opening: Printing Solidarity, featuring SBU Libraries material - November 30, 2021