The mission of the Center for Scholarly Communication is to provide expertise, services, information and resources to scholars, researchers and students:
- in meeting grants funders’ public access mandates (NIH, NSF, etc.).
- for leveraging author’s copyright.
- for discovering quality, impactful, peer-review scholarship and research (including open access journals).
- for discovering, using or publishing open educational resources (OER).
- for effectively preserving and sharing research data.
- for access and the opportunity to contribute to the SBU open access scholarly repository, Academic Commons.
- in understanding and meeting the SBU Open Access Policy.
Do you want to discuss scholarly communication? Do you have a question, a comment, or idea for an event? Contact Mona Ramonetti, Head of Scholarly Communication.
Center for Scholarly Communication
C-2601 Frank Melville, Jr., Memorial Library
Stony Brook University
Stony Brook, NY 11794