Faculty & Staff Positions
- Our Fall Social Media Interns
- Access & User Services Intern
- Healthy Libraries Program Intern
- Scholarly Communication Intern
- Research & User Engagement Intern
The Library employs both graduate and undergraduate students for federal work study and student assistant positions. You can view current openings through Handshake. The Library hires throughout the year on a need basis and keeps submitted applications till an opening becomes available. If no openings are listed on Handshake, you can still submit an application for employment. If you need assistance or have questions regarding library student employment, contact Pamela Di Pasquale.