Welcome to the new semester! Need help with research? We are here to help!
There are many ways you can connect to librarians for research assistance.
In the fall semester, you can visit the North Reading Room (NRR) Information desk and you will be directed to meet with a librarian at their Reference and Consultation office in the NRR.
Physical reference hours:
- Monday-Thursday: 9 AM – 5 PM
- Friday: 9 AM – 3 PM
You can also connect a librarian virtually via our chat service.
Virtual weekday chat hours:
- Monday-Friday: 9 AM – 5 PM
Virtual weekend chat hours:
- Saturday and Sunday: 12 PM – 4 PM (begins from September 4, 2021 to December 12, 2021 with exceptions November 27, 2021 and November 28, 2021)
Additional ways of contact can be found at the Ask A Librarian page.
Latest posts by Clara Tran (see all)
- Dr. Marine Frouin on “Luminescence dating: how grains of sand can shed new light on human prehistory” - April 15, 2022
- Dr. Aruna Balasubramanian on “Is the mobile web experience improving?” - March 6, 2022
- “Is the Mobile Web Experience Improving?” Presented by Dr. Aruna Balasubramanian - February 23, 2022