Psychiatry Series Ebooks Available
The Health Sciences Library has recently acquired a collection of titles in the Kaplan and Sadock Psychiatry series. The cornerstone texts in the field for 50 years, Kaplan & Sadock’s Textbooks have consistently kept pace with the rapid growth of research and knowledge in neural science, as well as biological and psychological science.
The new titles include:
- Kaplan & Sadock’s Comprehensive Textbook of Psychiatry
- Kaplan & Sadock’s Concise Textbook of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Kaplan & Sadock’s Study Guide and Self-Examination Review in Psychiatry
- Kaplan & Sadock’s Pocket Handbook of Clinical Psychiatry
- Kaplan & Sadock’s Pocket Handbook of Psychiatric Drug Treatment
All titles are available in full-text. Search for any one of these titles in the library catalog (see screenshots below). For additional assistance contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
First, choose ‘Books’ in the grey box on the HSL Homepage
Next, type the title of the ebook you are looking for. From the catalog record, click on the ‘Books@OVID’ link to be taken to the full text.