The Stony Brook University Fine Arts Organization is now accepting submissions for the Spring 2020 Student Art Show at Melville Library! Accepted works will be displayed in the North and Central Reading Rooms.
- Open to undergrad and grad students of all majors
- 2D works only. Size limit is 36″ x 48″
- Artwork must be framed and wired to be exhibited.
- **Photographs and digital works must already be in print to be considered for the show**
- If you need assistance, please include in submission email.
- Decisions and drop-off instructions will be sent via email.
To submit, please include:
- Your name
- Image of artwork
- Title, medium, and dimensions of artwork
- Year work was produced
- Your major
Email submissions and questions to email@example.com.
Deadline: February 20
Latest posts by Claire Payne (see all)
- Art in Focus with Helen Harrison - September 30, 2020
- Michael Bailou Huang Keynotes at National Librarians’ Day Commemoration in India - August 12, 2020
- Special Collections and University Archives honored by Three Village Historical Society - February 27, 2020