The Stony Brook University Fine Arts Organization is now accepting submissions for the Spring 2020 Student Art Show at Melville Library! Accepted works will be displayed in the North and Central Reading Rooms.
- Open to undergrad and grad students of all majors
- 2D works only. Size limit is 36″ x 48″
- Artwork must be framed and wired to be exhibited.
- **Photographs and digital works must already be in print to be considered for the show**
- If you need assistance, please include in submission email.
- Decisions and drop-off instructions will be sent via email.
To submit, please include:
- Your name
- Image of artwork
- Title, medium, and dimensions of artwork
- Year work was produced
- Your major
Email submissions and questions to email@example.com.
Deadline: February 20
Latest posts by Claire Payne (see all)
- Call for artists! Spring 2022 student art show - March 3, 2022
- Join us for “Conducting Research About and Working with Contemporary Indigenous Artists” - February 18, 2022
- Exhibit opening: Printing Solidarity, featuring SBU Libraries material - November 30, 2021