The Health Sciences Library now has access to a collection of e-books from the Joanna Briggs Institute (JBI).
Based in Australia and one of the premier evidence-based practice organizations in the world, JBI has developed an evidence-based practice model that is considered a benchmark in the healthcare industry. This unique book series of 24 titles provides you with the tools you need to:
– Understand the JBI model of evidence-based healthcare
– Appraise qualitative and quantitative research
– Appraise evidence from intervention and diagnostic accuracy studies
– Learn ways to minimize risks from adverse events
Each of these book authors has been carefully selected for their expertise in the topic area.
Latest posts by Gregg Stevens (see all)
- LGBTQ+ Research Guide - June 25, 2020
- National Nurses Month 2020 - May 1, 2020
- New E-Book Collection from the Joanna Briggs Institute - April 9, 2019