BrowZine delivers thousands of academic journals to your iPad or Android tablet.
BrowZine works by organizing the articles found in Open Access and University Libraries subscriptions (including Health Sciences Library subscriptions), uniting them into complete journals, then arranging these journals on a common virtual newsstand. The result is an easy and familiar way to browse, read and monitor scholarly journals across the disciplines.
- Easily read complete scholarly journals in a format that is optimized for tablet devices
- Create a personal bookshelf of favorite journals
- Be alerted when new editions of journals are published
- Easily save to Zotero, Mendeley, Dropbox and other services
iPad Users download Browzine at the iTunes App Store.
Browzine at Google Play.
Browzine at the Amazon Appstore.
Latest posts by Janet Clarke (see all)
- Clara Tran receives Chancellor’s Excellence in Librarianship Award - July 8, 2020
- Ways to return library materials - May 19, 2020
- Librarians receive recognition from University Senate - May 15, 2019