Why would anyone try to do research from a mobile phone? Because it’s always with you, it always has an Internet connection, and the library has the tools you need to find articles, access databases, and other helpful resources.
Check out these mobile research tools!
- library.stonybrook.edu works on all mobile devices!
- BrowZine is a great way to read, cite, save, or export academic articles
- Look for the mobile friendly icon in the A-Z list of databases – this means it is formatted for portable devices
- Sort the A-Z database list to view only mobile-ready by choosing “Mobile” from the “All Database Types” list.
Latest posts by john (see all)
- Innovation Lab to Demo 3D Printing in the HSC Library - January 19, 2016
- 3rd Lecture in the Lecture Series of the Office of Global Library Initiatives - January 14, 2016
- On-Site Reference in the Humanities Building - January 13, 2016