SBU Libraries Research Data Services provides guidance and support for all aspects of the data lifecycle, from planning your data management strategy during the proposal phase through preserving your data at the conclusion of your project. We are happy to partner with you on proposals and projects.
How We Can Help
- Not sure where to start? See the Research Data Services guide. For a list of data-related services and support all over campus, see Campus Data Services.
- Need to write a data management plan? We offer several resources for you.
- Interested in learning about the best ways to organize, store, share and preserve your data? See our guide to managing data.
- Questions? Contact Scholarly Communication Librarian Darren Chase (email@example.com), 631.632.9830.
Latest posts by john (see all)
- Innovation Lab to Demo 3D Printing in the HSC Library - January 19, 2016
- 3rd Lecture in the Lecture Series of the Office of Global Library Initiatives - January 14, 2016
- On-Site Reference in the Humanities Building - January 13, 2016