Do you want to pass your board exams? Check out our BoardVitals page! Register a free account and get the most up-to-date medical education materials on the market!
BoardVitals is a physician-run company that covers many of the board and certification exams for physicians, nurses, physician assistants and more.
What makes BoardVitals unique?
- Updated explanations (to help you fully understand the question)
- Content updates made every 24-48 hours based on user feedback
- Detailed feedback and assessment (to track your progress by subject area)
- A determination of the difficulty of the question (based on an assessment of how your peers did with the same question)
- Dashboards that help you compare yourself to the national pass rate for board and certification exam
- Full-length practice exams
- Timed mode to simulate real test conditions
- Helpful study tips
- Convenient study guides (to further fine-tune your understanding of the test material)
- Updated blog entries offering additional study tips and other useful information that cover the most recent changes to exam formats
Post contributed by Veronica Trama – Health Sciences Library Intern
Interim Associate Dean, Collection Strategy & Management at Stony Brook University Libraries
Jamie is the Interim Associate Dean, Collection Strategy & Management.
Latest posts by Jamie Saragossi (see all)
- Happy Match Day! - March 17, 2023
- Service Recognition - March 6, 2023
- Chancellor’s Award Celebration – Jessica Koos receives medal for Excellence in Librarianship - November 7, 2022