The University Libraries wishes graduating students our heartfelt congratulations on your achievements at Stony Brook University!
We are also reaching out to you to remind you to return your library materials by Wednesday, May 18, 2022.
There are two ways to do so:
1. Return the items while you’re on campus. We have convenient book drop locations at the Melville Library South Entrance and Health Sciences Library Entrance.
2. Mail them to the Libraries:
Frank Melville Jr. Memorial Library
Attention: Circulation Dept. 3rd floor Main Stacks
100 Nicolls Rd, Stony Brook, NY 11794
*We suggest you put a tracking on shipment
We appreciate your cooperation in returning these loaned items. Questions? You can reach us at: email@example.com.
Best wishes on your graduation!
Latest posts by Janet Clarke (see all)
- Deported: A Family Divided Exhibit and Panel Discussion - September 15, 2022
- Graduating students: Ways to return library materials - May 12, 2022
- University Libraries hosts Asian and Asian American Studies Student Research Symposium - May 4, 2022