University Libraries has become a Supporting Member of Biomed Central, the Open Access biomedical open access publisher.
What are the benefits of Supporter Membership?
- All Supporter Member researchers can take advantage of a 15% discount on the article-processing charge when publishing.
- The institution benefits from a cost-effective flat rate annual Membership fee based on the number of researchers and graduate students at the institution. This provides the institution with an affordable way to support both open access publishing and their researchers.
- Automated Article Deposits into your repository – any article published will be automatically deposited into the Supporter Member’s institutional repository. This new Membership feature will provide greater efficiency for both authors and repository administrators.
- Members have a customized web page on BioMed Central, which will act as a permanent showcase for the institution. This page features titles and links to relevant articles generated by the Member institution and published in BioMed Central’s open access journals.
Associate Dean, Research & User Engagement at Stony Brook University Libraries
Latest posts by Janet Clarke (see all)
- Two library faculty members recognized with Chancellor’s Award for Excellence - January 9, 2019
- Promoting Diversity in Librarianship - December 26, 2018
- SBU Hacks - September 24, 2018