Time: 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Please join us for presentations from scholars who spoke at the 2021 meetings of the Modern Language Association and the American Historical Association. This event will be held virtually on February 22nd, 3:00 – 5:00. Please register for Zoom link.
Presenters to include:
- Peter Manning (English)
- Kay Sohini (English)
- Eric Zolov (History)
- Herman Lebovics (History)
- Sara Santos (English)
- Timothy August (English)
- Aurélie Vialette (Hispanic Languages and Literature)
- Kathleen Kasten-Mutkus (University Libraries)
Please register for the event via Zoom.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Latest posts by Kate Kasten-Mutkus (see all)
- Fernando Amador Presents, “The Mexican Restaurants of NYC” - November 19, 2020
- Jon Heggestad Discusses Data Visualizations at the Center for Digital Humanities - October 20, 2020
- Graduate Interns Join the Center for Digital Humanities - March 2, 2020