Time: 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Stony Brook University is a Dryad member, meaning researchers can share, register a DOI for, and permanently archive their data for free.
Join Dryad’s Head of Community Engagement, Sarah Lippincott, to learn more about:
- When (and why) Dryad is a good choice for your data
- How Dryad helps you comply with funder policies
- What to do to prepare your data for sharing
- How to submit to Dryad and what happens along the way
- How Dryad helps extend the reach of your data and how you can keep track of engagement
Please register for this event on Zoom.
If you have a disability and are requesting accommodations in order to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com or call 631-632-7100.