Stony Brook University has a new subscription to the New York Times website and mobile app. The subscription offers complimentary digital access to the New York Times for all Stony Brook University faculty, staff and students. This powerful digital resource will grant our university community unrestricted access to the renowned journalism and extensive content of the New York Times.
While we previously had access to the New York Times through our databases, this direct subscription offers access through their mobile app, which enhances the user experience and provides additional features and benefits for our university community.
The subscription provides access to:
· 24/7 breaking news
· Archives (dating back to 1851) timesmachine.nytimes.com/browser
· Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality – found in the App; NYT stories told through enhanced technology
· Daily 360 content – two dimensional, 360° views (with mobile device or using a mouse)
· Podcasts (including The “Daily” podcast)
· Newsletters (there are a variety of topics that you may subscribe to)
New users must register with their SBU email address at accessnyt.com.
Latest posts by Kimberly Kennedy (see all)
- Subscription to APA PsycTests - August 18, 2023
- Membership with Punctum Books - August 18, 2023
- Stony Brook University Libraries’ New Subscription to the New York Times - June 20, 2023