Stony Brook Fine Arts Organization (FAO) announces the call for artists for the Fall 2021 Student Art Show!
Art Exhibition will be held at the Frank Melville Jr. Memorial Library in the North Reading Room.
Submissions due by: September 25th
- Open to all graduates and undergraduates of all majors.
- Will only accept 2D artworks (drawings, paintings, prints, photographs, and digital prints).
- Decisions and drop-off instructions will be sent via email.
Submit artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Subject box: FAO_NRR_Submissions_Fall_2021
- Artwork file name: Name_Title_NRR_Fall_2021
- Submissions must include: Full name, title of artwork, artwork dimensions (height x width x length), name of medium, year of completion, and major
If you have questions, please include them in your submission email. We look forward to hearing from you!
Latest posts by Claire Payne (see all)
- Call for artists! Spring 2022 student art show - March 3, 2022
- Join us for “Conducting Research About and Working with Contemporary Indigenous Artists” - February 18, 2022
- Exhibit opening: Printing Solidarity, featuring SBU Libraries material - November 30, 2021