Time: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Center for Scholarly Communication
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO THE BLIZZARD
Discover textbooks, teaching and learning materials that are freely available online for everyone to use, whether you are an student, instructor or self-learner. The movement for open education seeks to tap into the vast potential of technology and the Internet to support more affordable, effective teaching and learning.
Open Educational Resources include:
- full courses,
- textbooks, course modules, syllabi, lectures, homework assignments, quizzes, lab and classroom activities,
- pedagogical materials,
- games, simulations, and many more resources contained in digital media collections from around the world.
Bookings are closed for this event.
Latest posts by Dana Haugh (see all)
- Temporary Noise Disruptions in Health Sciences Library - August 10, 2018
- Librarians Recognized for Outstanding Service to SBU Senate - August 8, 2018
- Library Website Questionnaire - May 2, 2018