On November 30, 2017, Reaxys will switch to new Reaxys interface and the original version will no longer be available.
What is Reaxys?
Reaxys is an online research solution designed to retrieve property, reaction and synthesis data from a rich collection of peer-reviewed literature, patents and substance databases.
– The tool can be used as a literature search solution for chemistry and related sciences.
Search results (properties, reactions, literature, etc.) always include links to the full-text source material.
– One can also search for authors, journal titles, publication years and more.
How do I access Reaxys?
– Reaxys is made available on our library resource page here: http://guides.library.stonybrook.edu/az.php?a=r > Locate Reaxys on the page.
– You can also access the tool by visiting www.reaxys.com. If you are a registered user, please use your existing credentials.
Learn more about Reaxys and how to get started:
Quick Start Guide
Workflow Example: Searching for the properties and preparation methods
Workflow Example: Preparation of homopiperazine derivatives
If you have any questions, please contact Clara Tran, email@example.com.
Latest posts by Clara Tran (see all)
- Dr. Marine Frouin on “Luminescence dating: how grains of sand can shed new light on human prehistory” - April 15, 2022
- Dr. Aruna Balasubramanian on “Is the mobile web experience improving?” - March 6, 2022
- “Is the Mobile Web Experience Improving?” Presented by Dr. Aruna Balasubramanian - February 23, 2022