The Tragedy of Hamlet by William Shakespeare
Call number and location: PR2807 .A2 U59 2005 | Melville Library Main Stacks
eText: The Tragedie of Hamlet, provided by Project Gutenberg
Possible Paper Topics
- Explore the various angles that Hamlet views the concept of death, from revenge to suicide.
- What do you feel is the connection made between Hamlet’s views of female sexuality and moral corruption?
- Examine the importance of Yorick’s skull as a symbol within the text.
You Might Also Enjoy . . .
The Tragedy of Macbeth by William Shakespeare
Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead by Tom Stoppard
The Tragical History of Doctor Faustus by Christopher Marlowe
Latest posts by Janet Clarke (see all)
- SBU Hacks - September 24, 2018
- Innovation Lab to Demo 3D Printing in the HSC Library - January 19, 2016
- 3rd Lecture in the Lecture Series of the Office of Global Library Initiatives - January 14, 2016