Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
Call number and location: PR4167 .J3 2000 | Melville Library Main Stacks
eText: Jane Eyre (1898), scanned at Harvard Library for Internet Archive
Possible Paper Topics:
- Analyze the elements of fire and water in the novel
- What role does the art show play in the revelation of Jane’s character?
- How does Brontë use symbolism throughout the text?
- Who is more dominant in the Jane/ Mr. Rochester relationship?
You Might Also Enjoy . . .
Associate Dean, Research & User Engagement at Stony Brook University Libraries
Latest posts by Janet Clarke (see all)
- SBU Hacks - September 24, 2018
- Innovation Lab to Demo 3D Printing in the HSC Library - January 19, 2016
- 3rd Lecture in the Lecture Series of the Office of Global Library Initiatives - January 14, 2016