Winter Session 2018: Monday, January 22 – Friday, June 22, 2018
Monday – Thursday
|8:00 am – 12:30 am||8:00 am – 9:00 pm||10:00 am – 7:00 pm||1:00 pm – 12:30 am|
Exceptions to regular hours:
|Friday, March 9 – Sunday, March 18||Spring Break (modified hours)|
|Sunday, May 6 – Wednesday, May 16||Finals – Open 24/7|
|Monday, May 28||Memorial Day – CLOSED|
|Friday, June 22 (Last day of classes – School of Medicine)||Library closes at 8 pm.|
The following closing procedures are designed to ensure the proper closing and securing of the Health Sciences Library and for the well-being of students and staff. The cooperation of library patrons is crucial to this effort.
The clock at Library Services desk is the official time of the Library.
- Closing procedures start 30 minutes prior to closing.
- Library personnel give the 30 minute warning, walking throughout the library making this announcement.
- Books are picked up and placed on “to be shelved” carts. Tables and chairs are straightened.
- Any material to be checked out should be brought to the Library Services desk at this time.
- Entrance to library is closed 10 minutes prior to closing.
- 10 minute warning is announced.
- Patrons must exit the library before or at the posted closing
If patrons refuse to leave by the posted closing time, University Police may be called.