Summer Session 2017: Saturday, June 24 – Sunday, August 27, 2017
Monday – Thursday
|8:00 am – 11:00pm||8:00 am – 9:00 pm||10:00 am – 7:00 pm||Closed|
Exceptions to regular hours:
Monday, May 29 (Memorial Day): CLOSED
Friday, June 23 (Last day of classes – School of Medicine): Library closes at 8pm.
Tuesday, July 4 (Independence Day): CLOSED
The following closing procedures are designed to ensure the proper closing and securing of the Health Sciences Library and for the well-being of students and staff. The cooperation of library patrons is crucial to this effort.
The clock at Library Services desk is the official time of the Library.
- Closing procedures start 30 minutes prior to closing.
- Library personnel give the 30 minute warning, walking throughout the library making this announcement.
- Books are picked up and placed on “to be shelved” carts. Tables and chairs are straightened.
- Any material to be checked out should be brought to the Library Services desk at this time.
- Entrance to library is closed 10 minutes prior to closing.
- 10 minute warning is announced.
- Patrons must exit the library before or at the posted closing
If patrons refuse to leave by the posted closing time, University Police may be called.