Summer Session 2017: Saturday, June 24 – Sunday, August 27, 2017
Monday – Thursday
|8:00 am – 11:00 pm||8:00 am – 9:00 pm||10:00 am – 7:00 pm||Closed|
Fall Semester 2017: Sunday, August 27 – Monday, January 1, 2018
Monday – Thursday
|8:00 am – 12:30 am||8:00 am – 9:00 pm||10:00 am – 7:00 pm||1:00 pm – 12:30 am|
Exceptions to regular hours:
|Monday, September 4th||CLOSED (Labor Day)|
|Wednesday, November 22nd||Library closes at 5:00 pm (Thanksgiving Break)|
|Thursday, November 23rd – Friday, November 24th||CLOSED|
|Sunday, December 10th – Wednesday, December 20th||24/7 begins at noon on Sunday, December 10|
|Thursday, December 21st – Friday, December 22nd||8:00 am – 9:00 pm|
|Saturday, December 23rd – Sunday, December 24th||CLOSED|
|Monday, December 25th||CLOSED|
|Tuesday, December 26th – Friday, December 29th||Library closes at 5:00 pm|
|Saturday, December 30th – Sunday, December 31st||CLOSED|
|Monday, January 1st||CLOSED|
The following closing procedures are designed to ensure the proper closing and securing of the Health Sciences Library and for the well-being of students and staff. The cooperation of library patrons is crucial to this effort.
The clock at Library Services desk is the official time of the Library.
- Closing procedures start 30 minutes prior to closing.
- Library personnel give the 30 minute warning, walking throughout the library making this announcement.
- Books are picked up and placed on “to be shelved” carts. Tables and chairs are straightened.
- Any material to be checked out should be brought to the Library Services desk at this time.
- Entrance to library is closed 10 minutes prior to closing.
- 10 minute warning is announced.
- Patrons must exit the library before or at the posted closing
If patrons refuse to leave by the posted closing time, University Police may be called.