The University Libraries wishes the graduating seniors our heartfelt congratulations on your achievements at Stony Brook University!
We are also reaching out to you to remind you to return your library materials by Wednesday, May 20, 2020.
There are two ways to do so in a safe way:
1. Return items to the campus book drop locations: Melville Library South Entrance and Health Sciences Library Entrance
2. Mail them to the Libraries:
Frank Melville Jr. Memorial Library
Attention: Circulation Dept. 3rd floor Main Stacks
100 Nicolls Rd, Stony Brook, NY 11794
*We suggest you put a tracking on shipment
During this unprecedented health crisis, we appreciate your cooperation in returning these loaned items. If you are experiencing financial hardships, please contact us to make other arrangements. You can reach us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best wishes on your graduation!
Latest posts by Janet Clarke (see all)
- Clara Tran receives Chancellor’s Excellence in Librarianship Award - July 8, 2020
- Ways to return library materials - May 19, 2020
- Librarians receive recognition from University Senate - May 15, 2019