Earlier this month, library faculty and staff attended a Title IX training on sexual harassment and other sexual misconducts. The training included information on the following topics:
- What are appropriate/inappropriate behaviors.
- What to do if you or someone is subjected to any form of sexual misconduct.
- How to report a Title IX matter.
Latest posts by Dana Haugh (see all)
- University Libraries & CAPS: A Pup-tastic Partnership - January 3, 2018
- SBU Librarians Present at International Conference in Beijing, China - November 28, 2017
- Michael Huang Keynotes at Library Conference in China - October 31, 2017