Earlier this month, library faculty and staff attended a Title IX training on sexual harassment and other sexual misconducts. The training included information on the following topics:
- What are appropriate/inappropriate behaviors.
- What to do if you or someone is subjected to any form of sexual misconduct.
- How to report a Title IX matter.
Latest posts by Dana Haugh (see all)
- Michael Huang Keynotes at Library Conference in China - October 31, 2017
- Wikipedia Edit-a-thon - October 25, 2017
- SBU Libraries & Ultimate Frisbee Hang - October 6, 2017