Earlier this month, library faculty and staff attended a Title IX training on sexual harassment and other sexual misconducts. The training included information on the following topics:
- What are appropriate/inappropriate behaviors.
- What to do if you or someone is subjected to any form of sexual misconduct.
- How to report a Title IX matter.
Latest posts by Dana Haugh (see all)
- Library Website Questionnaire - May 2, 2018
- Asian & Asian American Studies Student Research Symposium - April 17, 2018
- **University Libraries Operating on a Modified Schedule** - March 21, 2018