The Iliad, by Homer
Call number and location: PA4025.A2 L66 1997 | Melville Library Main Stacks
eText: The Iliad, provided by Project Gutenberg
Possible Paper Topics
- Explain the symbolism in Achilles’ shield.
- Analyze the role of family vs. the role of a warrior in this epic.
- What role do the gods play?
- What is the author’s message regarding war?
- What does fire symbolize throughout the text?
You Might Also Enjoy . . .
The Odyssey, by Homer
The Oresteia, by Aeschylus
Latest posts by john (see all)
- Innovation Lab to Demo 3D Printing in the HSC Library - January 19, 2016
- 3rd Lecture in the Lecture Series of the Office of Global Library Initiatives - January 14, 2016
- On-Site Reference in the Humanities Building - January 13, 2016