SUNY CIT 2012 will be at Stony Brook University, May 29 – June 1.
The Conference on Instruction & Technology (CIT) is SUNY’s largest and most prominent event on instructional technology in educating, providing a forum for faculty, instructional support professionals, and policymakers to present, discuss, and explore innovative avenues for integrating technology into the teaching and learning environment.
The theme for CIT 2012 The Power of Connections, is supported by the following five tracks:
1. Connecting: Building Communities and Bridging Campuses
2. Mobile: Anytime, Anywhere, Any Tool
3. Innovative Instruction: Supporting Academic Excellence and Student Success
4. Education Pipeline: From Developmental through Continuing Education
5. Open Everything
Join us for CIT 2012 on the campus of Stony Brook University, May 29 through June 1, 2012.
Latest posts by Janet Clarke (see all)
- Innovation Lab to Demo 3D Printing in the HSC Library - January 19, 2016
- 3rd Lecture in the Lecture Series of the Office of Global Library Initiatives - January 14, 2016
- On-Site Reference in the Humanities Building - January 13, 2016