The list of library workshops for the Spring 2009 semester is available now at http://www.stonybrook.edu/library/services/instruction/workshops.htm. Workshops are free and open to students, faculty and staff at Stony Brook University.
New workshops for the Spring include:
- Extra! Extra! You Can Overcome Frustration with Newspaper Research
- Every Item in Every Library Everywhere: An Introduction to WorldCat
- Film Research
- Research Skills for Non-Traditional Students
- Research Skills for Philosophy Students
- Managing Your Research Using Endnote: Basic Skills @ the Health Sciences Center
- Citation Data: H-Index, Impact Factors and Citation Alerts
- The Basics of Bioinformatics Resources
- Business Databases
- The American Community Survey: What It Is And How To Use It
If you have problems registering, please contact Fiona Grady.