The mission of the University Libraries Center for Scholarly Communication is to provide expertise, information and resources to researchers:
- in meeting grants funders’ public access mandates (NIH, NSF, etc.).
- for leveraging author’s copyright.
- for discovering quality peer-reviewed open access journals.
- for accessing/ contributing to the SBU open access scholarly repository, Academic Commons.
For more information and resources (including research data, open educational resources, open access, getting published and more) see the Scholarly Communication website: http://library.stonybrook.edu/scholarly-communication/
Darren Chase, Scholarly Communication librarian.
Center for Scholarly Communication
C-2601 Frank Melville, Jr., Memorial Library
Stony Brook University
Stony Brook, NY 11794
Latest posts by john (see all)
- Innovation Lab to Demo 3D Printing in the HSC Library - January 19, 2016
- 3rd Lecture in the Lecture Series of the Office of Global Library Initiatives - January 14, 2016
- On-Site Reference in the Humanities Building - January 13, 2016