Time: 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
YOU can make Wikipedia better, more accurate, and more diverse! Join librarians Victoria, Jamie, Dana and Darren to learn how to:
- Edit and enhance Wikipedia articles
- Discover and cite quality references
- Evaluate information
- Share open access articles
The Wikipedia Edit-A-Thon is for students, faculty, ANYONE interested in contributing quality information on ANY topic and Wikipedia page! It’s part of the University Libraries Open Access Week celebration — register today and drop in anytime between 12:00 PM and 5:00 PM on Monday, October 24!
This event is fully booked.
Latest posts by Dana Haugh (see all)
- Temporary Noise Disruptions in Health Sciences Library - August 10, 2018
- Librarians Recognized for Outstanding Service to SBU Senate - August 8, 2018
- Library Website Questionnaire - May 2, 2018