Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
eText: Great Expectations (1867), provided by Project Gutenberg
Possible Paper Topics
- Why does Magwitch insist that Pip keep his nickname to continue receiving support?
- Explore the theme of suffering in the novel
- Compare/contrast the alternate endings – do they alter the message you take away from the book?
- After everything, why does Pip love Estella “Against reason, against promise, against peace”?
You Might Also Enjoy . . .
Associate Dean, Research & User Engagement at Stony Brook University Libraries
Latest posts by Janet Clarke (see all)
- Innovation Lab to Demo 3D Printing in the HSC Library - January 19, 2016
- 3rd Lecture in the Lecture Series of the Office of Global Library Initiatives - January 14, 2016
- On-Site Reference in the Humanities Building - January 13, 2016