Is your native language English, Spanish, Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese and Russian or one of 52 other languages? This workshop will cover what is collected as basic Census information and how this Census differs from all previous ones. Come find out:
- How to find population data and other statistics for your research
- How the Census and the American Community Survey differ from each other
- How government education and other grant money is distributed according to Decennial (every 10 years) Census results?
- How private is the information you provide? What if I’m not a citizen? Where do students fill out the Census?
Date: Tuesday, November 17 @ 1 PM
Location: Melville Library, 1st Floor, Classroom A
Latest posts by Janet Clarke (see all)
- Innovation Lab to Demo 3D Printing in the HSC Library - January 19, 2016
- 3rd Lecture in the Lecture Series of the Office of Global Library Initiatives - January 14, 2016
- On-Site Reference in the Humanities Building - January 13, 2016