On November 30, 2017, Reaxys will switch to new Reaxys interface and the original version will no longer be available.
What is Reaxys?
Reaxys is an online research solution designed to retrieve property, reaction and synthesis data from a rich collection of peer-reviewed literature, patents and substance databases.
– The tool can be used as a literature search solution for chemistry and related sciences.
Search results (properties, reactions, literature, etc.) always include links to the full-text source material.
– One can also search for authors, journal titles, publication years and more.
How do I access Reaxys?
– Reaxys is made available on our library resource page here: http://guides.library.stonybrook.edu/az.php?a=r > Locate Reaxys on the page.
– You can also access the tool by visiting www.reaxys.com. If you are a registered user, please use your existing credentials.
Learn more about Reaxys and how to get started:
Quick Start Guide
Workflow Example: Searching for the properties and preparation methods
Workflow Example: Preparation of homopiperazine derivatives
If you have any questions, please contact Clara Tran, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Clara Tran (see all)
- University Libraries Presents: STEM Speaker Series by Dr. Heather J. Lynch - September 4, 2018
- Dr. Xiaojun Bi on Computational Interaction in Post-PC Computing Research - May 4, 2018
- Dr. Dávalos’ Lecture on Extinction, Extinction: How it was and How to Stop it From the Miocene to Today - April 13, 2018