Earlier this month, library faculty and staff attended a Title IX training on sexual harassment and other sexual misconducts. The training included information on the following topics:
- What are appropriate/inappropriate behaviors.
- What to do if you or someone is subjected to any form of sexual misconduct.
- How to report a Title IX matter.
Latest posts by Dana Haugh (see all)
- Temporary Noise Disruptions in Health Sciences Library - August 10, 2018
- Librarians Recognized for Outstanding Service to SBU Senate - August 8, 2018
- Library Website Questionnaire - May 2, 2018