UCSC Genome Browser
The UCSC Genome Browser searches a large collection of genomes. This workshop will demonstrate how to:
· Find expression and homology on groups of genes
· Upload and display genome data sets
· Map your sequence to the genome
Thursday, Oct. 16 @ 2:30 PM
Register @ http://www.stonybrook.edu/library/services/instruction/.
All workshops take place in classroom A in the Central Reading Room and last about one hour, unless otherwise noted.
Additional sections of these and/or other workshops may be scheduled for any group of 5 or more. For more information click on the Library Instruction link at www.stonybrook.edu/library or contact Janet Clarke, Head of Instruction, at 632-1217 or Janet.Clarke@stonybrook.edu.
Latest posts by Janet Clarke (see all)
- SBU Hacks - September 24, 2018
- Innovation Lab to Demo 3D Printing in the HSC Library - January 19, 2016
- 3rd Lecture in the Lecture Series of the Office of Global Library Initiatives - January 14, 2016